Welcome to crashthenet.ca
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Really Chicago, really?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Latdogg

Latdogg

CHL/NCAA Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox gametag:Latdogg
  • PSN ID:SSgt-Lat
Well it looks as though Chicago shot themselves in the foot. All they needed to do was beat Detroit in Chicago and they were in the playoffs and would have had the Ducks in the first round. Now we need to pray that Dallas loses or wins in a shootout, and if they do we have to play the Canucks which will NOT be fun. Ugh, I hate Detroit.

rcb031

rcb031

2nd in command

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Xbox gametag:rob rcb031
ducks are #7 only way to play them would be in the conference finals. but i bet the Canucks are thinking not again GO HAWKS

Luc Wolfe

Luc Wolfe

THE FRENCH GUY!!!

• Administrators
  • 6,286 posts
  • Name:Luc
  • Xbox gametag:Luc Wolfe
  • PSN ID:lucwolfe
that's a tough break for Vancouver.

o30.pngphi.png  Luc Wolfe | Philadelphia Flyers - General Manager | Original 30 - Eastern Commissioner | e-mail | crashthenet.ca | lucwolfe.ca | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LW Twitter | LW Facebook
 Xbox Live Gamertag: Luc Wolfe | PlayStation Network ID: lucwolfe | Founder & Creator of CTN Established in June 2006

Latdogg

Latdogg

CHL/NCAA Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Well this series really turned out to be a good one! I am hoping we dominate Luongo again tonight in Chicago. Getting the first goal of the game is going to be HUGE! I want to see a Game 7 in Vancouver, and than see all the Canuck fans cry when we beat them!!!

Luc Wolfe

Luc Wolfe

THE FRENCH GUY!!!

• Administrators
  • 6,286 posts
I heard it was schneider in nets tonight.

o30.pngphi.png  Luc Wolfe | Philadelphia Flyers - General Manager | Original 30 - Eastern Commissioner | e-mail | crashthenet.ca | lucwolfe.ca | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LW Twitter | LW Facebook
 Xbox Live Gamertag: Luc Wolfe | PlayStation Network ID: lucwolfe | Founder & Creator of CTN Established in June 2006

Luc Wolfe

Luc Wolfe

THE FRENCH GUY!!!

• Administrators
  • 6,286 posts
you're right Luongo blew it!

Latdogg

Latdogg

CHL/NCAA Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Ohhhh Campoli......what a boneheaded play.

Luc Wolfe

Luc Wolfe

THE FRENCH GUY!!!

• Administrators
  • 6,286 posts
he played for my team before. Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users